Core Economic Design
Unlike current traditional game industry in which capital is accrued by a central authority which control game development, mechanics and policies. Station Zero-X aim to build an ecosystem of incentivized key decision makers around games.
The grand goal of governance is to be:
- Retain accrued value
- Provide long-term incentive for DAO members
- 1.Fun-first. Games must be intrinsically fun even with no economic incentives.
- 2.Sustainable Economy. In-game economy should be separated from protocol economy.
- 3.Aligned-ecosystem through Long-term Incentivizes. Team/Community/Investors should be economically incentivized to develop the game through long-term incentives only.
- 4.NFTs with in-game utility. NFTs should be delivered after game is already validated.
- 5.Pure Meritocracy. Each game should have its unique-tailored meritocratic player-only owned in-game economy.
- 6.Accessibility. Games should be free-to-play with no barrier of entry. (No NFTs purchases required)
- 7.Scalable Architecture. Games architecture should be scaled easily.
- 8.Agile development. Emerging game developer should build around players feedback.
This stage to validate the need for games with depth and high skill ceiling and was achieved by Encounter Launch early this year.
This stage aim to bootstrap tokens liquidity through prioritizing short-term gains
Last modified 2mo ago